It’s that time of year again folks,we are in Dallas, Texas for day one of SOLIDWORKS World 2019!
This year we have lots going on for DraftSight users. So, the first blog of every day will let you know what’s on and where you can find it. With that in mind, here is today’s schedule:
- 10:30am to 12:00pm – DraftSight What’s New – Art District 6.
- There’s a new version of DraftSight coming very soon and this class will tell you all about the new and exciting features in DraftSight 2019.This class is not to be missed!
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm – DraftSight Essentials for the AutoCAD User – Art District 6.
- This class is self explanatory, if you are an AutoCAD user and you are looking to make the switch to DraftSight, this class will show you just how easy it is to do this and how little retraining, if any, is involved.
- 2:45pm to 3:45pm – DraftSight Cloud, 2D Drafting in a Browser – Art District 6.
- A cloud based version of DraftSight that you can use in a browser? Yes, you read that right! Again, another class definitely not to be missed.
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm – A CAD Journey: From 2D Drawings to 3D Models to Simuation – Art District 6.
- This is our last class of the day and yes, you read that right, 3D models in DraftSight. This is an interesting and exciting class showcasing new functionality within DraftSight.
So, as you can see, the first day of #SWW19 is pretty packed for DraftSight users. Over the course of the next 3 days, we will be keeping you up to date with the latest DraftSight related news from #SWW19, so check back here every day for more information!
We look forward to seeing you all in Art District 6, our home for the duration of SOLIDWORKS World 2019!