It’s Day 3 and the last day of SOLIDWORKS World 2019. We can’t believe how fast it has gone!
So, what have we lined up for today? Read on!
- 8:30am to 10:00am – Boost the Power of DraftSight by Connecting it to Other Applications – Art District 6.
- This session will demonstrate the interoperability features within DraftSight and how to exchange data with other application. If you need to get data out of DraftSight and into another app, this is the session for you!
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm – Introducing DraftSight 3D Design– Art District 6.
- This is a repeat of the Tuesdays session and will showcase the new 3D functionality within DraftSight. Users now have access to incredible 3D functionality within DraftSight and this is a class not to be missed.
- 2:45pm to 3:45pm – DraftSight Essentials for the AutoCAD User – Art District 6.
- This is another repeat session. If you are an AutoCAD user and you are looking to make the switch to DraftSight, this session will show you just how easy it is to do this and how little retraining, if any, is involved.
And that’s it, that’s the line-up for Day 3 of #SWW19. After our last session of the day, we will post our daily review of all DraftSight related activity, so stay tuned for that!
We look forward to seeing you all in Art District 6, our home for the duration of SOLIDWORKS World 2019!