Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of SOLIDWORKS World 2019 here in Dallas, Texas!
We had an amazing first day at #SWW19 and you can read all about it here. As usual, the first blog of the day is to let you know what is on and where it is on. With that in mind, here is today’s schedule.
- 10:30am to 12:00pm – Unleash the Power of the DraftSight API and Rapidly Build Powerful Applications – Art District 6.
- This class will show you how to use the powerful DraftSight API to create applications to suit your needs.
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm – Introducing DraftSight 3D Design– Art District 6.
- Following on from yesterdays announcement of DraftSight Premium (3D), this class will delve a little deeper into the new 3D functionality within DraftSight.
- 2:45pm to 3:45pm – DraftSight Cloud, 2D Drafting in a Browser – Art District 6.
- A cloud based version of DraftSight that you can use in a browser? Yes, you read that right! Again, another class definitely not to be missed.
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm – DraftSight Roundtable – Panel Discussion – Art District 6.
- Come and meet the team behind DraftSight, discuss what you like and dislike about DraftSight. Now is your chance to be heard!
So that’s DraftSight the lineup for Day 2 of SOLIDWORKS World 2019 and as you can see, we have a lot going on!
Later on, after our last session, we will post our daily review of all DraftSight related activity, so stay tuned for that!
We look forward to seeing you all in Art District 6, our home for the duration of SOLIDWORKS World 2019!