It’s Day 2 here at SOLIDWORKS World 2017 and it is going to be a busy one for the DraftSight team!
At 10:30am we start with a General Session called “What’s new with DraftSight”. DraftSight 2017 is packed full of new features, so why not sit in on the session and hear about what DraftSight can do for you and what you can do with DraftSight!
After the General Session, we break for lunch, but the fun continues at 1:30pm when the DraftSight Technical Training Sessions start.
The Timetable for the afternoon is as follows:
From 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- Essentials of Draftsight – DraftSight for the SOLIDWORKS User
- Why Should I Upgrade to DraftSight Professional
From 2:45 pm to 3:45pm
- DraftSight – All About SOLIDWORKS PDM Integration and PDF Task Conversion
- DraftSight Toolbox and Other Tips
From 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- DraftSight for the DWG User
- Turbocharge DraftSight Using the Powerful DSAPI
As you can see, there is something there for everyone, from the novice to the experienced user. We think you’ll find plenty to keep you interested.
Check back later today for another blog where we will talk about what we got up to today at